Looking for yummy baked goods from Mother Spruce Farm?
Did you visit us at the Tillamook Farmer’s Market and want more? Fear not dear customer, we can accommodate! Please contact us through the form below, and we will get back to you within two shakes of a lamb’s tail.
We are not able to take online orders at this time, as we utilize the Oregon Cottage Food Laws. We do not have a store front, we just started doing this because we love baking and filling bellies with gluten packed, sugary goodness.
What do we offer? Here is our current list, which will be updated when we add new items.
Mother Spruce Farm Bakery Menu
- Biscotti – dark chocolate sprinkled with Himalayan pink sea salt and almond (these folks, are NOT your average hard-as-a-rock coffee cookies)
- Scones – brown sugar cinnamon, vanilla, lemon, almond, pumpkin spice (think soft, think cakey)
- Quick Bread Mini Loaves – lemon poppy seed, cherry almond, pumpkin spice, zucchini, snickerdoodle
- Pies – Apple, pumpkin, or request a flavor you want
- Bread Loaf – dense, rich homemade white bread that is perfect for toast or sandwiches
- Dinner Biscuits – fluffy, yummy biscuits perfect for your dinner plate. Slather them in butter, dip them in things, or both!
Even if you want to contact me (Liz again) about the blog, contact me any time through this form: